THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
WELCOME TO PINOY MANIA FORUM!
NEW HERE? PLEASE REGISTER NOW!

Cute Love Quotes Coolte16

MEMBERS PLEASE LOGIN
THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE

POWERED BY: www.uzzapmania.evenweb.com

HomeLatest imagesGamesRegisterLog in

Cute Love Quotes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mr.like
mr.like

Location : blk6 lot31 medna ville bf ave san isidro angono rizal

Cute Love Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Cute Love Quotes   Cute Love Quotes Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:14 am

When it comes to celebrating the innocence and sweetness of love, nothing works better than cute love quotes which add to the romance of a relationship. Whether you are a teenager or a married person, cute love quotes will never fail you when it comes to expressing your true love for a person. Write it on a romantic card or just mail it to your partner, your feelings for the person will directly hit his heart. Cute love quotes can also be a great help when you're planning to propose someone. Letting someone know of your feelings has never been easy and when it comes to doing it for the first time, you seem to be lost for words. Cute love quotes make things easier for you.

Whether you want to propose someone or looking forward to let your partner know of your feelings, cute love quotes suit all lovers and relationships. Let's go through a few famous cute love quotes which can make it a pleasurable experience being in love for both of you.

Top Cute Love Quotes

1. Can miles truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there? - Richard Bach

2. Other men have seen angels, But I have seen thee, And thou art enough. - G. Moore

3. Came but for friendship, and took away love. - Thomas Moore

4. Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life. - Leo Buscaglia

5. I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love. - Henry Ward Beecher

6. I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever. - Rabindranath Tagore

7. We do not find the meaning
of life by ourselves alone
we find it with another. - Thomas Merton

8. "A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous." - Ingrid Bergman

9. It's been so long since I made love,I can't even remember who gets tied up. - Joan Rivers

10. When you are in love you can't
fall asleep because reality is
better than your dreams. - Dr. Seuss

11. One man all by himself is nothing. Two people who belong together make a world. - Hans Margolius

Cute romantic quotes express the pleasures of love. The sweet sensations and the bitter-sweet experiences. A girl and boy in love have more reason to go for cute love sayings than anyone else. When you want to express your heart out, nothing can be a better way to do so than sweet romantic love quotes which sends across all your emotions for your friend.

Funny Cute Love Quotes

1. Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell. - Joan Crawford

2. Love is the best medicine, and there is more than enough to go around once you open your heart. - Julie Marie

3. I understand thy kisses, and thou mine, And that's a feeling disputation. - William Shakespeare

4. Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly - Rose Franken

5. If love is the answer, could you rephrase the question? - Lily Tomlin

6. To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Theophile Gautier

Cute love quotes can work wonder in your relationship and whatever your age maybe, it will never let you down while expressing love for partner.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinoymania.forumtl.com

Cute Love Quotes
Page 1 of 1