THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
WELCOME TO PINOY MANIA FORUM!
NEW HERE? PLEASE REGISTER NOW!

Top 20 Sad Love Quotes Coolte16

MEMBERS PLEASE LOGIN
THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE

POWERED BY: www.uzzapmania.evenweb.com

HomeLatest imagesGamesRegisterLog in

Top 20 Sad Love Quotes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mr.like
mr.like

Location : blk6 lot31 medna ville bf ave san isidro angono rizal

Top 20 Sad Love Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Top 20 Sad Love Quotes   Top 20 Sad Love Quotes Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:09 am

Pain and grief is an indispensable part of love. Love many a times proves to be one of the many reasons for sadness and depression. Top 20 Sad love quotes are the true expressions of grief and despair. When love takes a u-turn and people undergo through some unfortunate experiences, these sad love quotes become an easy tool to relieve your pain and suffering.

Several poets have lent their words for lost love quotes. This includes Shakespeare, Socrates, Washington Irving and Samuel Butler. These famous sayings help in healing the pain and grief caused by some unfortunate circumstances. The top 20 sad love quotes are one of the best collections to help you out in case you need an inspirational or motivational touch.

Now, ladies and gentlemen let's move on to the to top 20 sad love quotes.

1. "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.'"
- John Greenleaf Whittier

2. "It is a time when one's spirit is subdued and sad, one knows not why; when the past seems a storm-swept desolation, life a vanity and a burden, and the future but a way to death."
- Mark Twain

3. "I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers."
-Helen Keller

4. "The hottest love has the coldest end."
Socrates

5. "Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing."
Anais Nin

6. "Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart."
Washington Irving

7. "Though I know he loves me, tonight my heart is sad; his kiss was not so wonderful as all the dreams I had"
- Sara Teasdale

8. "It is better to have loved and lost than never to have lost at all."
Samuel Butler

9. "Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes... just be an illusion."
Javan

10. "Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."
Kahlil Gibran

11. "Love seeketh not itself to please, nor for itself hath any care, but for another gives its ease, and builds a Heaven in Hell's despair."
William Blake

12. "This is a song for the lonely, can you hear me tonight? For the broken hearted, battle scarred I'll be by your side."
Cher

13. "Take a look at me now, cause there's just an empty space. And you coming back to me is against all odds and that's what I've got to face."
- Phil Collins

14. "There is no remedy for love but to love more."
Henry David Thoreau

15. "Romantic love is an illusion. Most of us
discover this truth at the end of a love
affair or else when the sweet emotions
of love lead us into marriage
and then turn down their flames."
Thomas Moore

16. "It is best to love wisely, no doubt;
but to love foolishly is better than
not to be able to love at all."