THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
WELCOME TO PINOY MANIA FORUM!
NEW HERE? PLEASE REGISTER NOW!

How Much Did Your Money Grow In 2012? Coolte16

MEMBERS PLEASE LOGIN
THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE

POWERED BY: www.uzzapmania.evenweb.com

HomeLatest imagesGamesRegisterLog in

How Much Did Your Money Grow In 2012?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
luranski
Newbie Member
Newbie Member
luranski

How Much Did Your Money Grow In 2012? Empty
PostSubject: How Much Did Your Money Grow In 2012?   How Much Did Your Money Grow In 2012? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:02 am

If you put your money in a bank savings account, it grew by 1%. Actually, if you really want to be specific about it, it grew by 0.75% MINUS 20% withholding tax.
So you earned something next to…uh…air.
Okay, with some dust particles.
But not my 5000+ TrulyRichClub Members.
I taught them how to invest in the Stock Market. And this year, they grew their money by 20%, 30%, 40%.... (The differences largely depended on what specific Stock they bought in my list of recommended Stocks.)
They’re extremely happy. How happy? When they see me in the mall or on the road, they rush to me and hug me tight. But when they say, “Bo, I’m a TrulyRichClub Member…” I know why they’re hugging me.
Because I just made them richer in 2012.
I can’t make promises that the same thing will happen next year. Because anything can happen—a comet hitting planet earth, or World War III breaks out, or, shucks, we get an alien invasion from the next galaxy.
But this is what I will promise: I’ll be committed and strive my very best to make them richer again in 2013.
Today, I’m not writing to everybody.I’m specifically writing to people who want to grow their financial life—and who want my guidance in investing in the Stock Market.
Are you tired of being stuck in a rut in your finances?
Are you tired of your lingering debts?
Are you tired of feeling the pain of wanting to help people you love, but can’t, because you don’t have the resources?
Are you tired of your big fears and uncertainty?
Are you tired of working very hard everyday, only to realize that you don’t really have any savings for your future?
Just in case you’re that person, let me help you.
To know more about my TrulyRichClub, click the link below:
Yes Bo, teach me how to grow my money in 2013;
Tell me more about the TrulyRichClub
May your dreams come true,
Bo Sanchez
PS. By the way, the TrulyRichClub isn’t just about Stock Market investing. That’s only one part. In the TrulyRichClub, aside from teaching people how to grow in their financial life, I also teach people how to grow in their spiritual life. For what’s the use of growing in your finances if you lose your soul?
To know more about the TrulyRichClub, click the link below:
Truly Rich Club
Yes Bo, teach me how to grow my money in 2013;
Tell me more about the TrulyRichClub
Truly Rich Club
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1