THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
WELCOME TO PINOY MANIA FORUM!
NEW HERE? PLEASE REGISTER NOW!

Quotes on Beauty Coolte16

MEMBERS PLEASE LOGIN
THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE

POWERED BY: www.uzzapmania.evenweb.com

HomeLatest imagesGamesRegisterLog in

Quotes on Beauty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mr.like
mr.like

Location : blk6 lot31 medna ville bf ave san isidro angono rizal

Quotes on Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Quotes on Beauty   Quotes on Beauty Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:17 am

Lovers of beauty have always celebrated this eternal phenomena of the beauty of human existence and poets have used it as inspiration…beauty has played the muse for all kind of people throughout generations. Beauty quotes are statements made by renowned personalities ever born, who adored beautiful people and anything that's epitome of beauty. From poets to intellectuals, beauty quotes not only celebrates beautiful people but also everything that's beautiful. A beautiful face is admired by all and it is bliss to be close to such people who are beauty personified. A beautiful heart loves all and makes a better person of everyone. A beautiful scenery evokes numerous emotions unexplained. And a beautiful world binds everyone together. Some have praised the beauty of face and appearance whereas some vouched for the beauty of soul! But the truth of beauty is, it has never gone unnoticed. Now let's have a look at some famous beauty quotes which are statements on the state of beauty.

Top Beauty Quotes

* By plucking her petals, you do not gather the beauty of the flower. - Rabindrath Tagore

* That which is striking and beautiful is not always good, but that which is good is always beautiful. - Ninon de L'Enclos

* In every man's heart there is a secret nerve that answers to the vibrations of beauty. - Christopher Morley

* I don't like standard beauty - there is no beauty without strangeness. -Karl Lagerfeld

* Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. -Confucius

* Beauty comes as much from the mind as from the eye. -Grey Livingston

* Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Kahlil Gibran

* Some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty - they merely move it from their faces into their hearts. -Martin Buxbaum

* It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness. -Leo Tolstoy

* A woman who cannot be ugly is not beautiful. -Karl Kraus

* Do I love you because you're beautiful,
Or are you beautiful because I love you?
- Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein II, Cinderella

* Beauty?... To me it is a word without sense because I do not know where its meaning comes from nor where it leads to. -Pablo Picasso

There are also romantic quotes on beauty which are perfect for admiring the beauty of romantic relationships and bring the lovers closer to each other. Some of them are as follows:

1. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched ... but are felt in the heart. -Helen Keller:

2. Do you love me because I'm beautiful,
or am I am beautiful because you love me? - Oscar Hammerstein, II:

3. For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it.
For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it.
For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it. - Ivan Panin

4. "It is not beauty that endears, it's love that makes us see beauty" -Leo Tolstoy
Beauty quotes can be the best gift you can give to your beloved. You can also use these quotes to write on the romantic cards and send it across to your partner to make the relationship stronger.

Back to top Go down
http://www.pinoymania.forumtl.com

Quotes on Beauty
Page 1 of 1