THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
WELCOME TO PINOY MANIA FORUM!
NEW HERE? PLEASE REGISTER NOW!

Famous Life Coolte16

MEMBERS PLEASE LOGIN
THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE

POWERED BY: www.uzzapmania.evenweb.com

HomeLatest imagesGamesRegisterLog in

Famous Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mr.like
mr.like

Location : blk6 lot31 medna ville bf ave san isidro angono rizal

Famous Life Empty
PostSubject: Famous Life   Famous Life Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:20 am

Life is the wonderful gift from the almighty God to us. Life is precious and at the same time very short lived. Life quotes are the sayings about life itself. Life is surrounded by happiness, sorrow, rejection, appreciation. It is like a coin, with one side of darkness and another with lights. Life is itself full of magic. You also can feel it if you live your life with the full heart. There are a number of life quotes, which you can find on several websites. If you can write your own quotes on life, then it would be the best option. The sayings on life should be based on your personal views and perceptions, so that they can reflect the real personality of the writer. These life quotes should portray your philosophy of life. For this reason, personalized life quotes have always the better impact than famous life quotes. But if you don't have the ability to write life quotes, there are many life quotes available around us. Websites are the best option to search for these life quotes.

Famous Quotes About Life

1. And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
-By Abraham Lincoln

2. Success demands singleness of purpose.
- By Vincent Lombardi

3. I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing.
-By Agatha Christie

4. Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.
-By Albert Einstein

5. Ethics cannot be based upon our obligations toward [people], but they are complete and natural only when we feel this Reverence for Life and the desire to have compassion for and to help all creatures insofar as it is in our power. I think that this ethic will become more and more recognized because of its great naturalness and because it is the foundation of a true humanism toward which we must strive if our culture is to become truly ethical.
-By Albert Schweitzer

6. Some desire is necessary to keep life in motion.
- By Samuel Johnson

7. The purpose of life is a life of purpose.
-By Robert Byrne

8. Strong lives are motivated by dynamic purposes.
- By Kenneth Hildebrand

9. To live is so startling it leaves little time for anything else.
-By Emily Dickinson

10. You can't escape history, or the needs and neuroses you've picked up like layers and layers of tartar on your teeth.
-By Charles Johnson

11. Don't think of retiring from the world until the world will be sorry that you retire. I hate a fellow whom pride or cowardice or laziness drive into a corner, and who does nothing when he is there but sit and growl. Let him come out as I do, and bark.
-By Samuel Johnson

12. Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh.
-By George Bernard Shaw

13. Sit quietly, doing nothing, spring comes, and the grass grows by itself.
- By A Zen Saying

14. Strength lies in differences, not in similarities.
- By Stephen Covey

Back to top Go down
http://www.pinoymania.forumtl.com

Famous Life
Page 1 of 1