THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
WELCOME TO PINOY MANIA FORUM!
NEW HERE? PLEASE REGISTER NOW!

for Girlfriends Coolte16

MEMBERS PLEASE LOGIN
THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE

POWERED BY: www.uzzapmania.evenweb.com

HomeLatest imagesGamesRegisterLog in

for Girlfriends

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mr.like
mr.like

Location : blk6 lot31 medna ville bf ave san isidro angono rizal

for Girlfriends Empty
PostSubject: for Girlfriends   for Girlfriends Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:18 am

Love appears in our life to make it beautiful. Love brings various shades of life with itself, be it happiness and fulfillment or disappointment and rejection. Quotes for girlfriends… when the phrase appears on our mind, the very idea pops up in our mind is the romantic and cute love quotes. Of course, girls are tender. And nothing can compliment their softness other than soft romantic love sayings. You can send these quotes for girlfriends as SMSs to your sweetheart. Many famous writers and poets have written love quotes. You can follow them or simply write your own love quotes.

There are many categories like funny love quotes for girlfriend, romantic love quotes for girlfriends or cute quotes for girlfriends. You can have quotes for girlfriends in libraries as well as online websites. You can gift these love quotes to your girlfriend on special occasions along with a gift. Write the love quote on a cute card and attach it with the gift. The love quote for your girlfriend will at once increase the value of the gift. It not only makes her feel special for you, but it also enriches her love and respect for you.

Popular Girlfriend Quotes

1. "And fare thee weel, my only Luve/ And fare thee weel awhile!/ And I will come again, my Luve,/ Tho' it ware ten thousand mile."
By Robert Burns

2. "Escape me?/ Never Beloved!/ While I am I, and you are you,/So long as the world contains us both,/ Me the loving and you the loth, /While the one eludes, must the other pursue."
By Robert Browning

3. "She comes not when Noon is on the roses--
Too bright is Day.
She comes not to the Soul till it reposes
From work and play."
By Herbert Trench

4. "Immature love says "I love you because I need you". Mature love says "I need you because I love you"
By Erich Fromm

5. "Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet."
By William Shakespeare

6. "This maiden she lived with no other thought,
Than to love and be loved by me."
By Edgar Allan Poe

7. "Curse on all laws but those which love has made!
Love, free as air at sight of human ties,
Spreads his light wings, and in a moment flies."
By Alexander Pope

8. "Women are made to be loved, not understood."
By Oscar Wilde

9. "At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet."
By Plato

10. "Love is like an hour glass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties."
By Jules Renord

Back to top Go down
http://www.pinoymania.forumtl.com

for Girlfriends
Page 1 of 1