THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
WELCOME TO PINOY MANIA FORUM!
NEW HERE? PLEASE REGISTER NOW!

18 years later Coolte16

MEMBERS PLEASE LOGIN
THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE

POWERED BY: www.uzzapmania.evenweb.com

HomeLatest imagesGamesRegisterLog in

18 years later

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mr.like
mr.like

Location : blk6 lot31 medna ville bf ave san isidro angono rizal

18 years later Empty
PostSubject: 18 years later   18 years later Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:03 am

We were just 15 years old when we met, a year later we were having our first baby. 7 years later we were married and having our second child.

Through the years we had our good and bad times but no matter how bad some of those times were we always thought of our children and would realize they were most important and being a family meant being together.

3 years after our 2nd daughter, came our 3rd daughter, another doll to our collection. After 3 girls I knew the odds of having a son was unthinkable. Keeping myself busy with 3 kids was a big job and being so young I didn't have much patience, but my husband was confident and wanted to try again. Well 3 years after our 3rd came our 4th, a little boy! I no longer can have children, but thankful and blessed with the most beautiful children god has given us.

I'm thankful for my husband who is so supportive of his family, so no matter how old or how bad times are, always remember who you are surrounded by, because family is there always to love and help you be strong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinoymania.forumtl.com

18 years later
Page 1 of 1