THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
WELCOME TO PINOY MANIA FORUM!
NEW HERE? PLEASE REGISTER NOW!

SALOOBIN NG ISANG INLAB Coolte16

MEMBERS PLEASE LOGIN
THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE

POWERED BY: www.uzzapmania.evenweb.com

HomeLatest imagesGamesRegisterLog in

SALOOBIN NG ISANG INLAB

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rubii Jiin
Administrator
Administrator
Rubii Jiin

SALOOBIN NG ISANG INLAB Empty
PostSubject: SALOOBIN NG ISANG INLAB   SALOOBIN NG ISANG INLAB Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:22 pm

To all those who might seem to pass by and either waste their time or find it sensible reading this, don't put it too much on me, i just want 2 express, though it may seem to be of private interest, i don't find any harm in posting this. i don't as well want to make it like acquiring lines from an opera, so I'll just make it simple. by the way, i don' want to sound as if I'm generalizing all women as well as men, so please bear with it...

Bakit kaya kaung mga girls antitigas? Teka, d aq galit ha, nagqquestion lng ho mga sir at mam. Oo tigas, harsh, numb, or whatever you may call it. yung tipong "VINCENT" sa Ghost fighter yung mood the turns their back away from you avoiding contact and conversation. In ancient times, kpanahunan ata nila julius caesar, we were the ones hu were supposed to be in domination. But i think that's not me. Yes we do make mistakes, but these were not meant to hurt you. We dont even completely have an idea that it would, in the process, affect you. Minsan nga, ayaw nyo pang sabihin kung bakit nyo kami iniisnob. When we open up that tanong "Bakit?", na minsan may kasama pang "please", we are actually begging you to tell us what the problem is, because for all you know, the first thing that usually comes in our mind is that may MALI nanaman kami (kami naman lagi), though it actually may or may not be the reason. Also, please expect na mangungulit talaga kami because we have high value for what you feel and for whatever there is between us. One more thing, sabihin nyo samin, hindi kami PSYCHIC. We understand how hard it is for you to open up to us on such things, but we always wait, just let us know. Most of the time, as applied to me, I dont even care for our precious PRIDE (oo, mahalaga un). It's just senseless to let it get in the way when you know that its just going to hurt both parties. Sa inyo lang kami lumalambot, sana naman please lang, kayo din. In an instance, when you momentarily part ways (NOT the metaphorical BREAK-UP), di nyo alam na we would always get that chance to stare at you getting distant until you're out of sight. On d odr hand, and hirap nyong lumingon even just for a glance, kahit konti lang naman please. Please naman, we could even curse ourselves like soaking under the rain on the way home since it was the only props available para magmukhang movie na. Oo, gagayahin namin ang mga nakikita namin sa TV o sinehan, nagbabakasakaling magkasakit para alagaan ninyo.
TEKA, tama n nga, baka gawin nyo pa ako nitong emoting king, di naman ako nagdadrama, namimiss ko na nga rin eh, may panahon din para sa lahat. Maglalaro na ho, bye na po mga sir at mam.

para sa kanya, "TRULY AND SINCERELY, I DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU BUT I'M SORRY"...please bear with me, tiisan mo pa sana aq...

-- Mikko Garcia

[img]SALOOBIN NG ISANG INLAB 26329914 [/img]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1000007010479
hogwarts201
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
hogwarts201

PostSubject: Re: SALOOBIN NG ISANG INLAB   SALOOBIN NG ISANG INLAB Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:26 pm

hahaha....hindi ako inlab...buti nlng :P
Back to top Go down
AiZEECOOL
Forum Expert
Forum Expert
AiZEECOOL

PostSubject: Re: SALOOBIN NG ISANG INLAB   SALOOBIN NG ISANG INLAB Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:39 pm

wew, gan0n b tLga un..hehe
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/aizeecool.antukinz#!/aizeecool.antukinz
hogwarts201
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
hogwarts201

PostSubject: Re: SALOOBIN NG ISANG INLAB   SALOOBIN NG ISANG INLAB Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:56 am

ngayong pasko, dahil hindi ako inlab..ako ay kasama sa samahang SMP./.... SAMAHAN NG MGA MALAMIG ANG PASKO....wapakz,. men
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SALOOBIN NG ISANG INLAB   SALOOBIN NG ISANG INLAB Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SALOOBIN NG ISANG INLAB
Page 1 of 1