THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
WELCOME TO PINOY MANIA FORUM!
NEW HERE? PLEASE REGISTER NOW!

My falling star     Coolte16

MEMBERS PLEASE LOGIN
THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE

POWERED BY: www.uzzapmania.evenweb.com

HomeLatest imagesGamesRegisterLog in

My falling star

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
`ubeholicx
Administrator
Administrator
`ubeholicx

My falling star     Empty
PostSubject: My falling star    My falling star     Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:22 pm

I was a girl filled with positivity. I appreciate the beauty of life, the humming of the bird, the glow of the sun as it shines in the morning. The rain that drops and give life to every flower as it quench for water.

As every day I open my eyes, hope and smile is always attached in me.

I never thought that the pain in my past will give me so many fulfillments in life especially when I met HIM.

I have loved a person whom I taught who can give me the star. A star that indeed a thousand miles and yet still I can see its beauty as it sparks in my eyes.

But the star that I’m dreaming for is a fallen star, a dead star. As I watch it falling in the sky, a fire burst in my heart.

I remember the days, you’ve said that only death can make as apart. And when the time comes that you’ll leave me soon, you said that you will be my star. You promised to watch me and will never leave me. You said that when I’m sad all I have to do is to look up and search for the brightest star, because that brightest star is YOU.

I asked you, why are you saying those kinds of words? We will be together forever, as I held your hand, watched you in your eyes, gave you a sweet kiss and smiled at you. I whisper to your ears and said “I want to grow old with you”. You smiled back at me, and then only silence is your answer to my question.

I never thought that will be our last day together, if only I knew that your experiencing so much pain because of your sickness, I will offer my life just to save you. I will give you my last breathe because YOUR LIFE IS MY LIFE. But still you wish not to tell it, because you said that you don’t want to see me crying. You said you can bear the pain of your sickness but whenever you see me crying it doubled the pain. I hugged you so tight. I said that if you will leave me, I don’t know if I can still live my life. I don’t know if I can still keep the positivity in me. I don’t know if I can still wear smile in my face. Because you are my life and if you’ll die better take my life too.

That day, you’ve gone forever. I searched for you, I shouted your name. I wanted you back…please come back to me. I can hear only silence. I cried; shed so many tears, longing for you…
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001284120281
hogwarts201
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
hogwarts201

PostSubject: Re: My falling star    My falling star     Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:20 pm

who is your FALLING STAR, then?
Back to top Go down
hogwarts201
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
hogwarts201

PostSubject: Re: My falling star    My falling star     Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:21 pm

hwag mo na balikan yong falling star mo,,,hekhek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My falling star    My falling star     Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My falling star
Page 1 of 1