THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
WELCOME TO PINOY MANIA FORUM!
NEW HERE? PLEASE REGISTER NOW!

TIPS ON HOW TO WIN FRIENDS.. :) Coolte16

MEMBERS PLEASE LOGIN
THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE

POWERED BY: www.uzzapmania.evenweb.com

HomeLatest imagesGamesRegisterLog in

TIPS ON HOW TO WIN FRIENDS.. :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rubii Jiin
Administrator
Administrator
Rubii Jiin

TIPS ON HOW TO WIN FRIENDS.. :) Empty
PostSubject: TIPS ON HOW TO WIN FRIENDS.. :)   TIPS ON HOW TO WIN FRIENDS.. :) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:42 pm

You world does not revolve within your family alone. When you reach teenage years, you are bound to extend yourself to other people. In this way, most of the people who have lots of friends are teens. “No man is an island”, that’s what they say. It’s true that you can never be alone in this world and cannot walk even with a single friend alone.

Youthful years are the time when you want to make friends. All teenagers feel that their family isn’t enough. This is the time when you want to broaden your interest, meet people of different types and backgrounds. Try new activities and join groups whose members think, dress and act the same way as they do.

In schools, these are usually clubs or organizations where you can meet new friends. Being a teenager is like being in a club. You always want to be with people who wear the same latest fashion, hairstyles and accessories and also share common values or attitude, ideas and interests. In this way you feel accepted and you will say, “Yes! I belong to the group!”

You can’t really deny the fact that sometimes our friends understand better than our parents do. It is because you share the same experience and are at the same stage of life. Oftentimes, you spend more of your time with your friends than with your family. More importantly, your friends make you feel sense of belongingness.

Here are some simple tips on how to win friends:

1. Don’t be afraid of people.
When you happen to meet new classmates in school, you often wonder if they could be your friends or not. In waiting for chances, you don’t make the first “hello” until they say so. Until the next days, you hear nothing from them and you feel they’re snub; they don’t want to be approached. That’s what they think, right? What if they think the same way about you? Hence, the waiting will go on forever. You don’t know what they’re thinking all the time. Why not take the initiative to greet them. You won’t lose any part of your body if you do that. Just remember, people may seem very cool outside, but on the other side, they are just shy as you. Now there’s nothing to be scared about.

2. Don’t mind what other people think.
If they agree with you, shrug it off. If they don’t like you, it’s okay. Just accept that you cannot please everybody. Think about it.

3. Promises are meant to be broken.
Sometimes people will tell you that they are like you and promise to call, which never comes. So what happened? Since you expect that people will treat you the way they said, you are wrong. Don’t rely with their promises.

4. More talks, more mistakes; less talks, less mistakes; no talks, no mistakes.
You should know when to keep your mouth shut. People who always complain are like tin cans with no stuff in it. They are too noisy. Hence, those who hear them hate them. Do you know what timing means? Just say the right words at the right moment.

5. Keep yourself cool.
Sometimes, friends, classmates, brothers and sisters have fun teasing each other. If you get criticized, you must not be easily irritated. Most often, they are just testing what your reactions will be. It’s either you ignore them or just ride on.

6. Learn to forgive.
Making people feel guilty for their mistakes makes you feel miserable. If you refuse to forgive you are ruining your whole system. Why? The truth is, as you keep pondering their mistakes and making them guilty all the time, hatred follows. And if you hate them until tomorrow, that will be forever. Learn to forgive now and release the grudge in your heart. If God forgives, why can’t you?

7. Liars go to hell.
If you keep telling false stories just to impress, that’s one form of lying. If you conceal your true identity just to be accepted, that’s also form of lying. Why not accept what you are? In this world you don’t need to pretend just to please everybody. Do you think you will please them for all the lying you do? You will jus displease them instead. Be truthful and honest. That’s how true people attract friends.

“It takes a day to know someone, but it takes a lifetime to be a friend..”

[img]TIPS ON HOW TO WIN FRIENDS.. :) Jamb [/img]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1000007010479
`p`A`x`A`w`A`i`i™
Forum Master
Forum Master
`p`A`x`A`w`A`i`i™

PostSubject: Re: TIPS ON HOW TO WIN FRIENDS.. :)   TIPS ON HOW TO WIN FRIENDS.. :) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:10 am

i misz my old friendz..
Back to top Go down
http://xlawrulez.forumstopic.com
AiZEECOOL
Forum Expert
Forum Expert
AiZEECOOL

PostSubject: Re: TIPS ON HOW TO WIN FRIENDS.. :)   TIPS ON HOW TO WIN FRIENDS.. :) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:49 pm

i miZ my friENd to0..snA mgka bonding ulet kme.. :(
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/aizeecool.antukinz#!/aizeecool.antukinz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TIPS ON HOW TO WIN FRIENDS.. :)   TIPS ON HOW TO WIN FRIENDS.. :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TIPS ON HOW TO WIN FRIENDS.. :)
Page 1 of 1