THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
WELCOME TO PINOY MANIA FORUM!
NEW HERE? PLEASE REGISTER NOW!

Photoscape  Coolte16

MEMBERS PLEASE LOGIN
THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE

POWERED BY: www.uzzapmania.evenweb.com

HomeLatest imagesGamesRegisterLog in

Photoscape

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
`ubeholicx
Administrator
Administrator
`ubeholicx

Photoscape  Empty
PostSubject: Photoscape    Photoscape  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:09 am

Photoscape  2n7qszs

Photoscape includes everything from a file viewer to a photo editor, slide show creator, batch editor, screen capture program, and more.

This remarkable free piece of software is one that any self-respecting digital photographer needs on his or her PC's hard disk. There's no possible way to begin to describe the wide range of tools and features this one has--there's everything from a file viewer to a photo editor, slide show creator, batch editor, screen capture program, and more. There are some quite original and innovative tools in Photoscape, such as combining multiple photos in a single frame. There's also a small, but extremely useful tool--it will take photos that are in the RAW format used by many digital cameras, and convert them to JPG, so that they're more useful.

Even though this program is free, the creator will take donations if you find Photoscape useful. Pay via Paypal. Given the quality of this software, if you keep using it, consider making a donation.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.
[
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001284120281
`p`A`x`A`w`A`i`i™
Forum Master
Forum Master
`p`A`x`A`w`A`i`i™

Photoscape  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photoscape    Photoscape  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:38 am

aw pc application ...
Back to top Go down
http://xlawrulez.forumstopic.com

Photoscape
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE :: Pinoy Mania Technology Section :: Computers and Softwares-
Jump to: