THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
WELCOME TO PINOY MANIA FORUM!
NEW HERE? PLEASE REGISTER NOW!

PRODUCT OF BOREDOM & INSOMNIA Coolte16

MEMBERS PLEASE LOGIN
THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE

POWERED BY: www.uzzapmania.evenweb.com

HomeLatest imagesGamesRegisterLog in

PRODUCT OF BOREDOM & INSOMNIA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rubii Jiin
Administrator
Administrator
Rubii Jiin

PRODUCT OF BOREDOM & INSOMNIA Empty
PostSubject: PRODUCT OF BOREDOM & INSOMNIA   PRODUCT OF BOREDOM & INSOMNIA Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:59 pm

Maybe because love is found in a compact "container" that any IDIOT who thinks that as long as he/she can borrow words from people he/she doesn't even know about or send flowers and candy to the one he/she "loves" that it can be considered as such.

I don't know if it's just the cold weather or that Valentine's Day is nearing that people are so into love and I'm not talking about brotherly or sisterly love or the type that you have for your closest friends, not that, it's the type that most teens and people of my generation worry about finding, getting, and keeping. Seriously, it's everywhere! hahaha... in Facebook I mean. Damn, even i'm talking about it.

hahaha...

I won't ask the question of "What about it, really?" because I know there would be a lot of answers I wouldn't really understand and some I would even think are just plain STUPID.. you know, the kind that's just so far fetched, illogical, and out of this world that you'll question the sanity or psychological stability of the person. Nope, because for some, that question though still unanswered to me and still keeps me from fully seeing the core purpose of it all, is just simply a STUPID question. And I respect that. There are just things in this world that cannot be put into words, that's why there are such things as STUPID questions.

The real question here is, "Can you handle it?". I know I can't. Most of the time I can't even tell. hahaha.... Are we really capable of being in that state and be alright? What I mean is, in our age, at these times of corruption, poverty, low grades, and messy hormonal teenage days, can we hold on to something immeasurable and inanimate like love as we hold the phones that we use as "vessels" for our vows and endearments, or is it like sand that we can get a hand full of and then it slowly falls out, grain by (sometimes painful) grain?... I'm serious. Because people keep talking about how serious and determined they are of expressing their love but can't even finish a single decent book or even try to stay awake in a class that lasts for about an hour or two. It's just funny because the "forever" that's usually promised lasts for a whole lot longer than that. Way longer.....

I know.. I know... I don't know that much. I also haven't gone through the things that people of heartaches and break-ups have gone through and in a way are proud of experiencing that's why I speak of these "unknowing" comments towards the works of Psyche. I know "Wala ka pa kasing pinagdaanan.. blah... blah... blah..." is percolating inside the heads of some and will let the steam out in the comment box after reading this (if you get a chance) but seriously, isn't that a point to consider?

Big things come in small packages, cliche' as it may be, it's still true ladies and gentlemen.

Maybe it is....

Maybe it isn't....

Maybe my brain is just working up again and I have nothing better to do at this hour because i can't get any sleep... AGAIN.... And just when I thought I was cured.... oh well...

Congratz to me... HAHA!

That's that.. XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1000007010479

PRODUCT OF BOREDOM & INSOMNIA
Page 1 of 1