THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
WELCOME TO PINOY MANIA FORUM!
NEW HERE? PLEASE REGISTER NOW!

HOW WILL LIFE BE BEAUTIFUL EVEN ITS WORST PART? Coolte16

MEMBERS PLEASE LOGIN
THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE

POWERED BY: www.uzzapmania.evenweb.com

HomeLatest imagesGamesRegisterLog in

HOW WILL LIFE BE BEAUTIFUL EVEN ITS WORST PART?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Isha
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
Miss Isha

HOW WILL LIFE BE BEAUTIFUL EVEN ITS WORST PART? Empty
PostSubject: HOW WILL LIFE BE BEAUTIFUL EVEN ITS WORST PART?   HOW WILL LIFE BE BEAUTIFUL EVEN ITS WORST PART? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:43 pm

Sometimes we really have to loss in a game; we have to fail… so we can be ready to fight for our best win.
Failures, tragedy, and loss- these will be always part of our lives. No one can’t escape from I, sometimes, but things will become worse. Come on, accept it, accept, then accept, just accept it! I know what are thinking about. Oh gee! You’re right! How will life be beautiful even in I’s “worstest” part? Oh, it’s too much it is really disaster! By the way let me correct it. How will life be beautiful even in its worst part? Got it!

STEP 1. FIRST, THE VERY FIRST. “What’s wrong? What happened?” you should know what the situation is, what made it happen? ANALYZE THINGS FIRS. For example oh, you have broken hearted! Analyze! What is the reason of your break up? Is it a love triangle? Jealousy? Whatever! Or you failed your finals exam? My gosh! What made you fail?! Don’t you study your lessons? You forgot the formulas for the math problems or you just really don’t care. How dare you?

STEP 2. AFTER ANALYZING THE PROBLEM AND THE SITUATION. ACCEPT IT. Take a deep breath and say “I have to accept it.” Hey! Rephrase it! Remember: accept things whole- heartedly; without any hard feelings. Pray to our Lord Almighty, pray to Bro! So have you accepted it? Then the step 3 is…

Step 3. LET THE PAIN BE HEALED. Let your feelings be lighten, don’t think first of anything. Cry, cry, and cry because it will lessen your pain. Relax; enjoy yourself by doing your interest, painting, singing, dancing, writing, and hang with your friends. Read inspirational books, read my article. Oh, I forget, you’re doing it already. Before I nearly forgot, I want you to avoid things that will remind you of the pain.

Step 4. SPEAK AND LISTEN. This is the time when you can say your experiences, about your feelings to your friends or the one who done it to you. Talk about what happen, maybe you just really misinterpret things so you have to listen, about his/her side and try to make up things.

Step 5. LEARN FROM IT, ask yourself: what you have learned from what happened? Have you realize what you need to? Like when you have broken heart, have you thought that you’re lucky? Because you have known to yourself that you experienced love, you once lived. Unlike to others that haven’t experience it yet. Now you have already learned, that love is not pure happiness it includes pain that will make you the better one. Think about your benefits of what you have gone through and use it to…

Step 6. MOVE ON, is it really hard to move on? Is it? Come on, you did the previous steps, surly you can, set up your mind: be positive. That’s it, use his as an inspiration. It will serve as your teacher like no other. This is the time that you can realize that life is really beautiful. Time gives us trials that will make you better when you can’t and when people around you can’t do.

Sometimes we really have to loss in a game, we have to fail. So we can realize things, to learn more, to be the better one that we can be. So we can be ready to fight for our best win. Hey, I want to tell you a secret, it’s all joke. :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.jaimaferry.blogspot.com, www.jaimaferry.wordpress.com

HOW WILL LIFE BE BEAUTIFUL EVEN ITS WORST PART?
Page 1 of 1