THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
WELCOME TO PINOY MANIA FORUM!
NEW HERE? PLEASE REGISTER NOW!

"A Romantic Date at Riverview Park" Coolte16

MEMBERS PLEASE LOGIN
THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE

POWERED BY: www.uzzapmania.evenweb.com

HomeLatest imagesGamesRegisterLog in

"A Romantic Date at Riverview Park"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mr.like
mr.like

Location : blk6 lot31 medna ville bf ave san isidro angono rizal

"A Romantic Date at Riverview Park" Empty
PostSubject: "A Romantic Date at Riverview Park"   "A Romantic Date at Riverview Park" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:59 am

Since its inception, this Web site has been dedicated to married couples looking for ways to make their marriages more exciting, more playful, and more fun. However, I recently wrote a "dating" story describing a young, unmarried couple that just might fit in.

Dating today, much to my regret, is quite different from what it was when I was dating. Today, even a casual date often means going to bed together. I believe sex should be reserved for marriage. So I'd like to take you back to a more innocent time--when it was a major decision for a girl how soon to let her new boyfriend kiss her goodnight!

These were not "dull" times by any stretch of the imagination. The same hormones flowed in guys and girls back then as they do now. So it was an intensely exciting period, much more so, really, than dating is today. How much of that tingly excitement, that nervous expectation, that thrill that came from holding hands and kissing goodnight--how much of that can there be when even having sex is hohum and quite ordinary?

Now I want you wives out there to picture yourselves a young girl, maybe late teens or early twenties. It's the late fifties or early sixties--back in days of bobby socks and sock hops. Picture yourselves back when traditional values and morals were the norm. For those of you who actually grew up then, this will be a romantic walk down memory lane as you relive all the excitement of those dates back then. For those of you who grew up later, I want to show you how exciting it was for girls--and guys!--back then. You'll feel the thrill that could come from just a kiss.

But what does all this have to do with your marriages now? Well, guys back then were still guys, and we're hard-wired in a very specific way. Guys could get fresh on a date, and girls had to be on their guard. What a time of mixed emotions that was! One part of you was thrilled when he might try something, oh, just a bit fresh. Another part of you wondered whether you should let him.

Well, now you're married. Wouldn't it be exciting for you if you pretended to be on a date with your husband, and he "got fresh" with you? Think how thrilling that might be! But since you're now married, after first putting up a playful resistance, you can let him get fresh! Think how it could bring you back to the early days of your relationship and how much new life it could bring to your marriage.

Here we go then. I was born and raised in Chicago, so let me take you back to yesteryear, to a wondeful era when so many couples went to Riverview Park on a date. My little story is fully illustrated and written from the girl's point of view. You'll see what you probably would have worn on your date, and you'll see the rides your boyfriend will take you on. But girls, be on your guard--Riverview provided a lot of ways and opportunities for your boyfriend to get fresh with you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinoymania.forumtl.com

"A Romantic Date at Riverview Park"
Page 1 of 1