THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
WELCOME TO PINOY MANIA FORUM!
NEW HERE? PLEASE REGISTER NOW!

ALL ABOUT PRAYERS Coolte16

MEMBERS PLEASE LOGIN
THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE

POWERED BY: www.uzzapmania.evenweb.com

HomeLatest imagesGamesRegisterLog in

ALL ABOUT PRAYERS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hogwarts201
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
hogwarts201

ALL ABOUT PRAYERS Empty
PostSubject: ALL ABOUT PRAYERS   ALL ABOUT PRAYERS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:14 pm

“My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, o Lord; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up. (Psalms 5:3)”

“Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the evening.”

Mahatma Gandhi quotes (Indian Philosopher, internationally esteemed for his doctrine of nonviolent protest, 1869-1948)
“Arranging a bowl of flowers in the morning can give a sense of quiet in a crowded day - like writing a poem or saying a prayer.”

Anne Morrow Lindbergh quotes (American writer and aviation pioneer, 1906-2001)
Now, before I run to play, let me not forget to pray to god who kept me through the night and waked me with the morning light. Help me, Lord, to love thee more than I ever loved before, in my work and in my play, be thou with me through the day.

Give us grace and strength to preserve. Give us courage and gaiety and the quiet mind. Spare to us our friends and soften to us our enemies. Give us the strength to encounter that which is to come, that we may be brave in peril, constant in tribulation, temperate in wrath and in all changes of fortune, and down to the gates of death, loyal and loving to one another.
- Robert Louis Stevenson
Back to top Go down
hogwarts201
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
hogwarts201

ALL ABOUT PRAYERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL ABOUT PRAYERS   ALL ABOUT PRAYERS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:33 pm

THIS IS ALWAYS MY PRAYER:

I ask true humility that, knowing self, I may rise above human frailty. I ask courage that I may prove faithful to duty beyond self.

I ask unfailing devotion to personal integrity that I may ever remain honorable without compromise.
Back to top Go down

ALL ABOUT PRAYERS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE :: Pinoy Mania Literature :: Articles-
Jump to: