THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
WELCOME TO PINOY MANIA FORUM!
NEW HERE? PLEASE REGISTER NOW!

WHAT DO YOU THINK? Coolte16

MEMBERS PLEASE LOGIN
THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE

POWERED BY: www.uzzapmania.evenweb.com

HomeLatest imagesGamesRegisterLog in

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rubii Jiin
Administrator
Administrator
Rubii Jiin

WHAT DO YOU THINK? Empty
PostSubject: WHAT DO YOU THINK?   WHAT DO YOU THINK? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:41 pm

I’m a little bit confused about the things that are happening to my life… Now that I’m 24, I’m petrified of facing the reality for I am not yet ready to handle it as expected by people surrounding me. What if I get stumble in the middle of the so called “trail” that I’m walking to? What if I’m walking on a wrong trail? What if what I chose right now is not meant for me? HELP?!?!?! No one can help me. I have my families, relatives and friends but they’re just there to guide me… So basically it will always be me, me, and me… This is what fears me off… The questions on my mind that will complicate me on what to choose and what not to choose… I don’t want to consign the same mistakes again… And yet it is so damn hard to contrast… Weird me… The difference between a child and an adult… For life is full of secrecy!!! Based on what I am today and what I will be in the future is still shadowy… So I’m posting this because I want you to tell me if I’m being stupid for having these questions on my mind… Or somewhat we have the same questions on our mind… Clueless, Naive and Desperate… What do you think?

[img]WHAT DO YOU THINK? 56769378 [/img]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1000007010479
hogwarts201
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
hogwarts201

WHAT DO YOU THINK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK?   WHAT DO YOU THINK? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:33 pm

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES....In our church, we have this ring (for youth) called CTR, which means CHOOSE THE RIGHT...this ring reminds the youth of the church to choose what is right in parallel with moral standards..

I hope you can choose what's best for you...
Back to top Go down
hogwarts201
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
hogwarts201

WHAT DO YOU THINK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK?   WHAT DO YOU THINK? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:54 pm

Life is the movie you see through your own eyes. It makes little difference what's happening out there. It's how you take it that counts
Back to top Go down
hogwarts201
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
hogwarts201

WHAT DO YOU THINK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK?   WHAT DO YOU THINK? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:55 pm

in life, it is all about choices we make.
And how the direction of our lives comes down to the choices we choose
Back to top Go down
hogwarts201
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
hogwarts201

WHAT DO YOU THINK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK?   WHAT DO YOU THINK? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:56 pm

in life, it is all about choices we make.
And how the direction of our lives comes down to the choices we choose
Back to top Go down
hogwarts201
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
hogwarts201

WHAT DO YOU THINK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK?   WHAT DO YOU THINK? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:59 pm

We all need to decide whether to "play it safe" in life and worry about the downside, or instead take a chance, by being who we really are and living the life our heart desires.
Which choice are you making?
Back to top Go down
hogwarts201
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
hogwarts201

WHAT DO YOU THINK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK?   WHAT DO YOU THINK? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:00 pm

If you believe you can, you probably can. If you believe you won't, you most assuredly won't. Belief is the ignition switch that gets you off the launching pad
Back to top Go down
Rubii Jiin
Administrator
Administrator
Rubii Jiin

WHAT DO YOU THINK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK?   WHAT DO YOU THINK? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:54 pm

thank you sa napakaraming advice.. hehe
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1000007010479
hogwarts201
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
hogwarts201

WHAT DO YOU THINK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK?   WHAT DO YOU THINK? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:55 pm

ur welcome, jam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WHAT DO YOU THINK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK?   WHAT DO YOU THINK? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE :: Pinoy Mania Literature :: Articles-
Jump to: