THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
WELCOME TO PINOY MANIA FORUM!
NEW HERE? PLEASE REGISTER NOW!

UZZAPERS PARA SA KALIKASAN Coolte16

MEMBERS PLEASE LOGIN
THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE

POWERED BY: www.uzzapmania.evenweb.com

HomeLatest imagesGamesRegisterLog in

UZZAPERS PARA SA KALIKASAN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hogwarts201
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
hogwarts201

UZZAPERS PARA SA KALIKASAN Empty
PostSubject: UZZAPERS PARA SA KALIKASAN   UZZAPERS PARA SA KALIKASAN Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:23 pm

"UZZAPERS PARA SA KALIKASAN" - A TREE PLANTING ACTIVITY FOR UZZAP CHATTERS NATIONWIDE
by Alvin E. Lauran on Saturday, October 2, 2010 at 5:16pm

PROJECT PROPOSAL

“UZZAPERS PARA SA KALIKASAN”

This is hogwarts201.

In behalf of the Smart Uzzapers nationwide, may I respectfully suggest for a project proposal for Uzzap Admin/developers and Smart CEO for their consideration and/or approval.

In as much as Uzzapers nationwide have been establishing friendship and camaraderie since its conception last July 2008, through Group Eye Balls (GEB), and series of other related activities; may we therefore suggest an environmental program that may involve Uzzap virtual chatters nationwide, dubbed as “UZZAPERS PARA SA KALIKASAN”.

RATIONALE:

It is a common knowledge that Climate Change takes its course globally. The selfish motives among big time illegal loggers and people insensitive to Mother Earth’s call for a Greener Environment has been washed away through cutting of trees unlawfully and irresponsibly throwing of garbage here and there. Therefore, Uzzapers nationwide, composed mostly of Filipino youth who understands the need to protect Mother Earth from degradation, are one and in full support of this meaningful activity, to be called as “UZZAPERS PARA SA KALIKASAN”

PROGRAM MECHANICS:

This is a tree planting activity to be done in Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao respectively. A date will be set as a national “Uzzapers Para sa Kalikasan” Day.

WHO MAY WANT TO JOIN: All Uzzapers registered to Uzzap

HOW TO JOIN: A donation of P5 load to Uzzap through a computerized system may qualify an uzzaper (Smart CEO may adopt a system how to do this)

IMPLEMENTATION: Smart Uzzap/CEO may buy fruit-bearing seedlings among the proceeds from the P5 load donation from the Uzzapers.

These seedlings may be planted in designated areas believed to be a relevant place for the activity. The tree planting activity may be done in the Metropolis to wit:

LUZON: Metro Manila

VISAYAS: Cebu City

MINDANAO: Davao City

WHO WILL MANAGE THE ACTIVITY: Smart Info Desk Officers are suggested to take the lead in this activity. Uzzap Moderators/facilitators from Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao may identify designated areas for the tree planting activity, the site, the date and time.

WHO WILL JOIN THE ACTUAL TREE PLANTING ACTIVITY: Uzzapers within the metropolis or neighboring provinces may join the tree planting activity. Tree planting schedule may be announced through Uzzap bulletin boards or through PM.

TARGET DATE: DECEMBER 1 – 20, 2010

DRESS CODE: A T-shirt with a specialized logo of “UZZAPERS PARA SA KALIKASAN” may be used during the tree planting activity, or a simple plain white T-shirt may do.

TREE PLANTING PROGRAM OF ACTIVITIES: A short program may be done accordingly before the actual tree planting – like, Prayer, Pambansang Awit, and short talk from Smart representatives and an Uzzap chatter present during the tree planting. After the tree planting, a humble snack may be served, of course courtesy of Smart Communications. (hehehe)

OTHER SUGGESTED ACTIVITIES: Maybe a conduct of On the Spot Slogan and Poster Making Contest will be appropriate with the relevance to the theme “UZZAPERS PARA SA KALIKASAN”. Prizes may be awarded to Uzzap chatters depending on the availability of funds and/or the generosity (again, of Smart Communications)

UZZAPERS’ APPEAL TO SMART CEO/UZZAP DEVELOPERS:

Sana po tayo ay magtutulungan para sagipin ang ating kalikasan mula sa panganib na ito’y tuluyang masira mula sa mga karumaldumal at talamak na illegal logging activities at sa mga iresponsableng pagtatapon ng basura. Kami po ay nananawagan na sana suportahan ng Smart Communications ang programang ito ng mga nagmamahal sa Uzzap.

We know that Smart Communications has a corporate social responsibility to its Uzzap costumers and to the Filipino people, as a whole, especially in the concerns on environment. Tayo po ay magtutulungan para sa kalikasan. We love Smart, We love Uzzap, We love KALIKASAN!!

Back to top Go down
AiZEECOOL
Forum Expert
Forum Expert
AiZEECOOL

PostSubject: Re: UZZAPERS PARA SA KALIKASAN   UZZAPERS PARA SA KALIKASAN Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:02 pm

NATULOi B TOH?..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/aizeecool.antukinz#!/aizeecool.antukinz
`p`A`x`A`w`A`i`i™
Forum Master
Forum Master
`p`A`x`A`w`A`i`i™

PostSubject: Re: UZZAPERS PARA SA KALIKASAN   UZZAPERS PARA SA KALIKASAN Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:06 pm

wala aqng nabalitaan..
Back to top Go down
http://xlawrulez.forumstopic.com
AiZEECOOL
Forum Expert
Forum Expert
AiZEECOOL

PostSubject: Re: UZZAPERS PARA SA KALIKASAN   UZZAPERS PARA SA KALIKASAN Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:10 pm

AQ DiN ..SNA MAN LANG NAG PM ANG UZZAP NOH..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/aizeecool.antukinz#!/aizeecool.antukinz
`p`A`x`A`w`A`i`i™
Forum Master
Forum Master
`p`A`x`A`w`A`i`i™

PostSubject: Re: UZZAPERS PARA SA KALIKASAN   UZZAPERS PARA SA KALIKASAN Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:44 pm

tamaaaa
Back to top Go down
`p`A`x`A`w`A`i`i™
Forum Master
Forum Master
`p`A`x`A`w`A`i`i™

PostSubject: Re: UZZAPERS PARA SA KALIKASAN   UZZAPERS PARA SA KALIKASAN Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:04 pm

LAHAT TAU GUX2 MAK2LONG..

Peo bgo mg agree sa mga projects na 2lad nian. But kelangan muna ng confirmation thru pm ng UZZAP ADMIN or SMART MSGS para maiwasan ang bad issue..
Back to top Go down
hogwarts201
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
hogwarts201

PostSubject: Re: UZZAPERS PARA SA KALIKASAN   UZZAPERS PARA SA KALIKASAN Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:51 pm

HINDI ITO NATULOY...I DIDNT HEAR OR SOME SORT OF PM MESSAGES FROM SMART -UZZAP... IT SEEMS THEY ARE NOT FAVORABLE WITH MY PROPOSAL...ANYWAY, THAT IS ONLY A PROPOSAL, ONE WAY OF HELPING ENVIRONMENTAL DEGRADATION...SO SAD, THE HIGHER UP SEEMS NOT TO CARE...WALA TAYONG MAGAWA, HANGGANG PROPOSE NA LANG...BASTA I DID MY PART
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UZZAPERS PARA SA KALIKASAN   UZZAPERS PARA SA KALIKASAN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UZZAPERS PARA SA KALIKASAN
Page 1 of 1