THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
WELCOME TO PINOY MANIA FORUM!
NEW HERE? PLEASE REGISTER NOW!

TIME BEHIND LIFE’S PASSAGE Coolte16

MEMBERS PLEASE LOGIN
THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE

POWERED BY: www.uzzapmania.evenweb.com

HomeLatest imagesGamesRegisterLog in

TIME BEHIND LIFE’S PASSAGE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rubii Jiin
Administrator
Administrator
Rubii Jiin

TIME BEHIND LIFE’S PASSAGE Empty
PostSubject: TIME BEHIND LIFE’S PASSAGE   TIME BEHIND LIFE’S PASSAGE Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:26 pm

Life and time- these two words imply two significant meanings. Life is viewed as constant change, turning like a wheel of fortune and fate, a remarkable gift showered from up above, and the most precious of all things. Life captures the hands of time.

Time is grasping the life that we have. It is the endless manifestation of what is happening over and over again. Time is gold they say, yet, we can’t look back at the past and alter it. The experiences that we have will be treasured as our guiding principle in dealing more with life’s pitfalls and adversities. Bringing to fruition how imperative time is when life is drawn against the outrageous episodes of existence.

Everything is a mystery, mystery telling the truth of mortality. Moments that awakens and shook me in my deep sleep. A nightmare that scratches wounds, our family once sober and leaving melancholy to our simple home.

It started with just a glimpse of memories, reminiscence of a beloved father. Something eccentric happened that day. I can hardly imagine that early in my past, I would stumble upon these dilemmas that really stroke me of pain and anguish. Light was captivated by heavy agony, losing the happiness that we shared. Hurting us like a sword slashing our poor hearts falling into pieces. Petals of roses blown by the wind, as my father’s presence vanished into thin air. His life was stolen by the seraphs of heaven leaving us in sorrow. But life doesn’t stop there. Life must go on. Time can only tell when our lives end. All of us will also face the darkness of death, yes, it’s inevitable and we must accept it. Whether we like it or not we will come across with this verdict. Soon our hearts will cease to beat and only memories of the past will be left behind.

Experiences made me a stronger individual. Yet, as the epoch goes through, more problems were dealt. Your personalities and desires are the ones that can balance to play against these different endeavors of life.. the difficulty of time.

Dwelling with a family is astonishing, but a mother who connects his own blood to other family is a different thing. I thought that this scenario is only happening in the context of novels and dramas in the television, but I’m completely wrong. Yes, I have no right to ruin and enter into her life, but I have the right to make a way of doing so. Despite of that, I’m not denying her nor am I ashamed of anyone else. Respect and love is still planted, and no matter what aspects that brought me in resentment I consider the fact that her blood runs the same with mine, she is still my mother.

Everything has changed. The relation was completely different than before. Wall filled with thorns were built making us apart from her. The feeling of anger and grudges were the only things that were forming, forming into another walks of misfortune. Were longing for the true love of a mother, but when can we feel that? It’s difficult to make her go back the way we shared our life before. Sooner maybe she will come to realize that nothing compares the love of the real family- the true persons who are always willing to accept the real you.

That’s the veracity of life. The traces behind time. Never expect life to be fair. Have a strong heart and intelligent mind to overshadow the circumstances that we encounter. Problems may occur unexpectedly. Be open to all experiences these will help you in all paths of life making you a fighter and a survivor through life’s battle.
[img]TIME BEHIND LIFE’S PASSAGE 81608120 [/img]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1000007010479

TIME BEHIND LIFE’S PASSAGE
Page 1 of 1