THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
WELCOME TO PINOY MANIA FORUM!
NEW HERE? PLEASE REGISTER NOW!

WHEN THEY SAY, “I CAN’T” Coolte16

MEMBERS PLEASE LOGIN
THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE

POWERED BY: www.uzzapmania.evenweb.com

HomeLatest imagesGamesRegisterLog in

WHEN THEY SAY, “I CAN’T”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rubii Jiin
Administrator
Administrator
Rubii Jiin

WHEN THEY SAY, “I CAN’T” Empty
PostSubject: WHEN THEY SAY, “I CAN’T”   WHEN THEY SAY, “I CAN’T” Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:27 pm

My college life was indeed a showcase of happy and sad memento- of laughter and tears, failures and success, joys and sorrows, memorable and unforgettable moments as well. Despite those unbearable barriers and fervid challenges that hamper my journey, still the scenes that had taken place during the most momentous night in my life were still lively and freshly imprinted in my mind that even hundreds of centuries can never fade those worth- treasuring memories way back October 28, 2006. That was the very day when I felt so down and small that I even said to myself how unfair God is; but I was definitely wrong because once in my life I was able to prove that “to be small is to be great”. That was the very moment in my life that I was able to figure out that whatever is in me and no matter how little I am to others still God has His special reason and purpose why I was not born tall and why I look small.

October 28, 2006 when I bagged the title, Miss UPVTC 2006. I myself can’t really determine my true feelings during that time, but one thing was certain, I shed a lot of tears that even two days were not enough just to blast- off my emotions and self- pity as well; tears of joy and astonishment because in the face of those critics and feedbacks from some of the audience and my rivals, I was able to bend them down in a humble manner. And that was definitely a blitzkrieg on my part. Honestly, I was not really expecting that I can defeat the nine aspirants. I don’t have the proper height and that’s the discouraging factor on my part. Besides, I don’t have the experience unlike the other candidates. I wanted to quit but I don’t want to disappoint my professor who was the one who convinced me to be the representative of our class and my classmates who were then the source of my guts and inspiration. Fortunately, my first step was a resounding success that up to this moment I can face and stand high because I was able to change the bad impressions of some people especially those who are really used to put others down.

This only portrays that no matter how small, no matter how big and great you are, still each of us has our own unique features and values which made us different from the others.

I can’t feel any regret but instead, I was very thankful and blessed for I was able to discover my hidden potentials as well as my shortcomings. My experience taught me how to be firm in crossing the thresholds towards the summit of my aspirations in life. I know that was the beginning and I am expecting a lot as I continue to navigate the endless and stormy ocean of life.

I found tranquility and deep serenity as I reminisce those moments that had brought me to where I am now, that molded me to who I am now, little by little, few steps ahead; soon I can also have my place under the radiant rays of the sun as I reach the real embodiment of success.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1000007010479

WHEN THEY SAY, “I CAN’T”
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE :: Pinoy Mania Literature :: Articles-
Jump to: