THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
WELCOME TO PINOY MANIA FORUM!
NEW HERE? PLEASE REGISTER NOW!

I.L.Y So Much Coolte16

MEMBERS PLEASE LOGIN
THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE

POWERED BY: www.uzzapmania.evenweb.com

HomeLatest imagesGamesRegisterLog in

I.L.Y So Much

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Isha
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
Miss Isha

I.L.Y So Much Empty
PostSubject: I.L.Y So Much   I.L.Y So Much Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:38 pm

I like you. Do you know that? I’m wondering if you can feel or notice it. I’m too mute to tell you but I really like you. So weird of what I’m feeling. I can't explain the excitement every time we see each other. But I don't know if you feel the same. You’re voice is like an ice cream, so sweet yet so cold. To tell you, it's my favorite.

I like the way you act, you speak and handle your mind. I like every little thing you have. You are close to perfection but you're too humble as you enlighten someone's soul and that is mine.

I don't have any idea how to tell you. Maybe it's better for these words to be left unspoken, must be hid for a moment of time or for the rest of it. I’m too hurt to have this feeling if there's one thing I can do now that is to whisper in the wind and hope that you’ll hear it. Wishing that one day, it will be blown away for me to wake up from a dream that you will like me too the way I like you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jaimaferry.blogspot.com, www.jaimaferry.wordpress.com

I.L.Y So Much
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE :: Pinoy Mania Chikahan Section :: Love and Romance-
Jump to: