THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
WELCOME TO PINOY MANIA FORUM!
NEW HERE? PLEASE REGISTER NOW!

STRESS IS NORMAL Coolte16

MEMBERS PLEASE LOGIN
THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE

POWERED BY: www.uzzapmania.evenweb.com

HomeLatest imagesGamesRegisterLog in

STRESS IS NORMAL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rubii Jiin
Administrator
Administrator
Rubii Jiin

STRESS IS NORMAL Empty
PostSubject: STRESS IS NORMAL   STRESS IS NORMAL Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:26 pm

Stress in life is normal. Everything causes stress. There are positive things like promotions, marriage, relocation, starting business, winning the lottery, retirement, having a baby, and any number of things that cause stress. There are also negative things such as failure, getting fired, getting divorced, having a baby, getting promoted, starting a business, winning the lottery, missing a deadline, the death of a loved one, relocating, etc.

Did you notice that I repeated some of the items in each list? Not a mistake, folks – it was intentional. Stress is not about what is happening, but how you respond to those things.

Stressors are not positive or negative. A relocation can be positive for one person and negative for another.

A promotion can do the same, and so can all of the others I mentioned, as well as all the ones I didn’t. Wait a minute, how can death of a loved one be interpreted as a positive stressor? Personally, I don’t know of anyone who wishes for the death of a loved one. I am confident that somewhere out there in this world there is someone who will be relieved when a sick relative family finally passes away, and that they no longer have to deal with the pain and humiliation that illness can bring.

Stress is not caused by events. If it were, everyone would have the same reaction or response to similar events, and we know that this isn’t true. Stress can kill you or keep you alive. Stress can and will destroy your happiness if you do not learn to accept the reality of life and all of its issues, stuff, problems, and challenges.

Relax and enjoy the ride.

Everyone in this world has one thing in common – regardless of where he or she lives, age, profession, marital status, financial status, sex, color, religion, or nationality – and that is the desire to be happy.

Change – where you live or work, to whom you are married, or whatever. One thing is for sure; you and I are not going to get out of this live. So lighten up and relax. Enjoy the ride – it won’t last forever, and the older you get, the faster the train seems to travel toward the final station.

You and I cannot stop the rapid pace of life and change around us, but we can slow ourselves down. We don’t have to drop out. We can learn to relax, slow down, control our pace, and generally enjoy the process and gift of life right where we are. It is simple, not easy, but simple.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1000007010479

STRESS IS NORMAL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE :: Pinoy Mania Literature :: Articles-
Jump to: