THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
WELCOME TO PINOY MANIA FORUM!
NEW HERE? PLEASE REGISTER NOW!

tawa na lang tayo...2 Coolte16

MEMBERS PLEASE LOGIN
THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE

POWERED BY: www.uzzapmania.evenweb.com

HomeLatest imagesGamesRegisterLog in

tawa na lang tayo...2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mr.like
mr.like

Location : blk6 lot31 medna ville bf ave san isidro angono rizal

tawa na lang tayo...2 Empty
PostSubject: tawa na lang tayo...2   tawa na lang tayo...2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:57 pm

Sample Letter for Vacation Leave..

Dear (insert boss' name),

This is to inform you that I am going on vacation beginning on (insert day and date) and ending on (insert day and date).

Under no circumstances are you, your staff, board members, janitors, delivery boys, or any company employee to call, email, snail-mail, or contact me in any way shape, form or fashion during my vacation.

I expect this to be a paid vacation, including any and all company benefits, raises, and back-pay, to be deposited in my checking account.

I expect a yearly bonus check and stock options sitting on my desk in a sealed envelope and ready for me to sign.

While I am away, make sure my work area is thoroughly cleaned, disinfected, sanitized and untouched by human hands.

For your information, somebody has been eating sunflower seeds and leaving the empty hulls in and around my work area. The hulls crackle when I step on them and it makes my skin crawl. I expect you to conduct an investigation and fire the individual before I return.

Also, your son, the vice president, left a dried up wad of bubble gum on the carpet next to my office chair. Make sure it is removed before I return.

Sunflower seeds and chewing gum should be banned from the company and the universe! When I return, we will discuss it in a board meeting.

Before I leave on my vacation, I will take a photo of my work area to make sure nothing has been tampered with. If anything is missing or out of place, I have a friend who is a forensic fingerprint expert, and we will fingerprint all 499 employees to find the culprit.

By the way, I am using the company car and jet on my vacation. Make sure both are washed and waxed, and a have full tank of gas before I leave.

If I missed anything, I will write you a summary of my complaints upon my return.

I am sure you will enjoy your time away from me, as I will you. But please remember one thing, I'll be back!!!

Yours truly,
(your name)
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinoymania.forumtl.com

tawa na lang tayo...2
Page 1 of 1