THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
WELCOME TO PINOY MANIA FORUM!
NEW HERE? PLEASE REGISTER NOW!

SAD PINOY CHRISTMAS SONGS Coolte16

MEMBERS PLEASE LOGIN
THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE

POWERED BY: www.uzzapmania.evenweb.com

HomeLatest imagesGamesRegisterLog in

SAD PINOY CHRISTMAS SONGS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hogwarts201
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
hogwarts201

SAD PINOY CHRISTMAS SONGS Empty
PostSubject: SAD PINOY CHRISTMAS SONGS   SAD PINOY CHRISTMAS SONGS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:55 am

with all the jingle bells and rapapampam in the airwaves during holidays; the sentimental Christmas songs are also extensive during these days. Why so? Well I guess there were various reasons for this , main cause of it all is the depressing experiences that have occurred before or during Christmas season. In these days wherein everybody is rejoicing and you can’t help but to be reminded of your not so good Christmas past, it would be more distressing on your part. Thank goodness there were some good old songs to listen to that will let you know that you were not alone.

Back to top Go down
hogwarts201
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
hogwarts201

PostSubject: Re: SAD PINOY CHRISTMAS SONGS   SAD PINOY CHRISTMAS SONGS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:56 am

I will share with you some of the famous Sentimental Christmas Songs here in the Philippines. Some are Filipino versions but most are English and Filipino OPM’s (Original Pilipino Music). These songs are my favorites too, songs that have been special to me because in one way or another it speaks of what I or my family and friends have gone through in our lives.
Back to top Go down
hogwarts201
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
hogwarts201

PostSubject: Re: SAD PINOY CHRISTMAS SONGS   SAD PINOY CHRISTMAS SONGS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:58 am

Let us start with the Filipino/Tagalog Sentimental Christmas Songs

1. Sana Ngayong Pasko – Ariel Rivera
2. Himig Pasko – Regine Velasquez
3. Pasko na Sinta ko – Gary V.
4. Miss kita kung Christmas – Susan Fuentes
6. Sa Araw ng Pasko – All Star

to those who can’t relate to the above songs due to language variation, here are seven of the most popular English Sentimental Christmas Songs in the Philippines. some are revivals.

1. My Grown-Up Christmas List - Metafour
2. Christmas Won’t Be The Same Without You – Martin Nievera
3.You’re All I Want For Christmas – Rico J. Puno
4. Soon it's Christmas – Carol Banawa

The last three are my favorite Sentimental Christmas Songs by Jose Mari Chan
5. Christmas In Our Hearts – Jose Mari Chan
6. Christmas Past –Jose Mari Chan
7. A Perfect Christmas – Jose Mari Chan

There you go. Hope you all enjoy listening. Merry Christmas to all!

Back to top Go down
hogwarts201
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
hogwarts201

PostSubject: Re: SAD PINOY CHRISTMAS SONGS   SAD PINOY CHRISTMAS SONGS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 11:00 am

Reasons Why People Want To Listen To Sentimental Songs During Christmas. . .

1. Nobody to celebrate it with – Everybody have somebody and I have nobody.

2. Love ones departed – We are complete every Christmas, it was some sort of a family reunion yearly and now he/she was gone. It would never be the same.

3. Love ones working in another country –

4. Overseas worker working in a non-Christian community – Yes miles away, but what made it sadder than sad and bluer than blue is that here Christmas day is just an ordinary day.

5. Unhappy childhood – Christmas wherein my playmates/friends/classmates are all happy. They were showered with love and affection by their parents. Me what do I get? No Christmas gifts worst no love.

6. Breaking-up, separation on Christmas day – 365 days in a year, of all those days why today wherein we should be celebrating.

7. You are Filipino – Yes Filipinos in general are very sentimental and would love to cry even if there is nothing to cry to. We are so extreme; we can laugh during the hardest times and cry during the happiest ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAD PINOY CHRISTMAS SONGS   SAD PINOY CHRISTMAS SONGS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAD PINOY CHRISTMAS SONGS
Page 1 of 1