Share | 

LOVE ON MY PERSPECTIVE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rubii Jiin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: LOVE ON MY PERSPECTIVE   Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:24 pm

one time, someone asked me whether i do believe in soul mates...
i just replied that i do not really believe in the meta-physicals...
then it lead to the question of what was my perspective of love...
i never thought of giving out such a lengthy reply but this was how it went:
love by nature is similar 2 d concept of courtship with animals which always leads to copulation which s d means of reproducing offspring which is a spontaneous requirement for nature to proceed, when speaking of humans, it's all just the same but only differs in that it was modified by civilization as well as religion to separate it from lust which actually is the same drive that begets love, the purpose of civilization and religion is to bring superiority of the human race from its lower forms because humans think higher than them, on the brighter side, it's good that things turned out that way because humans do not have that "in-heat" period compared to that of the lower forms because they're always at it...or maybe, if from the beginning humans did not treat sex as a big lustful deal..maybe we would also have that natural time frame when we are "in-heat" as what nature may dictate so as to maintain nature's principle of procreation by which species strive to maintain their kind in existence...that to me was the historical essence of love...

but still, i live in a time where love is a word of emotion that shows affection whatever it was made for or it may lead to, that's why i stick to the present belief of what love is as what most of us perceives it...

POSTED BY:
BjeaNavarrete [b]©[/b] lol!
FB: musikaholic_13@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1000007010479
hogwarts201
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: LOVE ON MY PERSPECTIVE   Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:00 am

so the subject on soulmates fall on the line =- METAPHYSICS? tHANKS...now i know
Back to top Go down

LOVE ON MY PERSPECTIVE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE :: Pinoy Mania Chikahan Section :: Love and Romance-
Jump to: