THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
WELCOME TO PINOY MANIA FORUM!
NEW HERE? PLEASE REGISTER NOW!

Pay tribute to Michael Jackson Coolte16

MEMBERS PLEASE LOGIN
THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE

POWERED BY: www.uzzapmania.evenweb.com

HomeLatest imagesGamesRegisterLog in

Pay tribute to Michael Jackson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hogwarts201
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
hogwarts201

Pay tribute to Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Pay tribute to Michael Jackson   Pay tribute to Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:54 pm

Michael Jackson was unquestionably the biggest pop star of the 1980s, and certainly one of the most popular recording artists of all time.
To leave a tribute or memory of the "King of Pop," e-mail Yahoo! News. Be sure to include your name and location in the message. Our editors will post these tributes throughout the night.
"Although many people my age always spoke harshly of Michael Jackson, I only admired him. At the age of 15, I was hoping I could see him live one day in my life. Michael Jackson was truly a GIFT from God. He was put on this earth to entertain and love. No one could ever reach the height of popularity that he reached. When I heard the news, I was shocked and heartbroken. It felt as if a part of me died. Michael had always been a part of me since I was 8 years old. Even through all his troubles, I stayed by his side, no matter what anyone else said. Today is a sad day for everyone in the world. The greatest man that ever lived just passed away. I now pray for his children and his loved ones. May God bless his family and may his legend continue. Rest in Peace, Michael Jackson."
--Angela, New York, N.Y.
"My heart goes out to the Jackson Family and his children. I recently lost a loved one and that pain is very deep. I can't imagine having to deal with it and the whole world at the same time. Michael felt like family to us and we watched him grow and blossom into something out of this stratosphere. The world is a little dimmer without his magic and he was truly unique. This is an unbelievable tragedy that most of us will have trouble getting off our minds. Michael you are loved and will be missed deeply."
--Marion R, California

"He was a great artist, in his style. He also was, and is a tragic talented human being, who lost touch with the real world. I wonder how many people 'use' him, and at this moment are thinking of dividing his fortune, and preparing to fight for their part of the cake. My respects to you Michael, rest in peace."
--Carmen G. Aguilar, Chicago, Ill.

"My condolences to the Jackson family. A sad time and a loss for all of us."
--Vicki Johnson, California

"My wife is a big fan of Michael and she is happy when Michael visited the Philippines for his first and only concert here. She is a witness how popular Michael Jackson is. It a big loss to the music industry and Philippines love Michael for his humble attitude as a person and a singer. We will definitely miss Michael!"
--Philip Noza and Charo Noza, Philippines

"We All Miss You Already. You Was More Than A Singer. You Was The Hope For Alot Of us. You was An inspiration for us. You Was A prove that kindness N mercy still exist in human beings."
--Omar M Al, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

"He was absolutely amazing. An idol to me and many others, he died too soon. With all the criticism through out the years, many of us stuck by him. Now that he's gone everyone wants to be all nice and say how much they loved him. If he wasn't going through so much stress, trying to make up for everything, he would still be alive. No matter what people say or have said.....I LOVE MICHEAL JACKSON AND ALWAYS WILL!!!!"
--Marilyn, Milwaukee, Wis.
"As a young girl I adored him just adored him I would have posters all over my walls, and dream the unimaginable that I might one day meet him. I never stopped adoring through everything I believed in him, his music soothes my soul and brings together all people, cultures, kinds. He undoubtedly has had an impact on the world through his music like no other before him and I doubt after him. Myself and 3 of my close female friends planned to travel to see him in concert in London, and I admit I often dreamy eyed imagined myself rocking in the stands. His music had that ability to capture, excite, delight, and soothe. I am deeply saddened, I would have to say I am in mourning I feel grief. I pray for his family, and certainly his children."
--Tina Laws, Bermuda

"Michael Jackson was one of THE greatest performers of all time. I remember having such a crush on him in the 80's. I had a 6 foot poster of him hanging in my bedroom for the longest time... His songs in the 80's were fantastic -- especially the Thriller album. His music videos were extraordinary and his dancing was beyond words. Who could forget his performance for Motown's anniversary special, when he moon-walked across the stage. And all those outfits with the single glove. Unbelieveable. It's tragic that he is gone so young... So much talent -- now all just a memory. My sincere condolences to his family and close friends. My he finally be resting in peace."
--L. Topor, Plantation, Fla.

"I am a fan of Michael Jackson since I was a boy. I remember it was 1982. I am his loyal fan and still remain a loyal fan no matter what he has been through. His sudden demise is a great shock to me but I pray for him with my tears. We miss you Mike. May your legend prevails."
--Terence Lee, Sibu Malaysia

"HE WAS THE BEST!!!!!! MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE..."
Vinoguna, Malaysia

"The first time I was introduced to Michael Jackson was in Moonwalker! One of the most amazing feats I've seen was the 45 degree lean he did."
--Niki, Marietta, Ga.

"Godspeed Michael - you brought many people smiles and memories. Some of my favorite times revolved around your music playing in the background. No matter what your history is - you were always a pop icon and entertainer - thank you for the memories."
--Jennifer, Space Coast, Fla.
"I will always remember as a kid watching Michael and loving his original style. I remember him and his kin doing shows together and how popular they were. I love Michael and always will no matter what the others may say. He was very popular in the 80's and 90's and even later. I even had the doll itself and tons of magazine posters and clippings. I would like to give condolenses to the family and friends. God Bless Michael and his family."
--Kimberly Thomason, Clarksville, Tenn.

"Unbelievable. I have been playing 'Remember the Time' and 'Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough' for my just under two year old son and he loves them. I was anxiously awaiting a tour date in the US, hoping to see him for the first time. As I said to my husband, whatever happened in his past -- whether he was guilty of anything or not -- he probably didn't think what he did was wrong. It seems he was never really happy with his life or himself -- maybe for a year or two, but had a tough upbringing. I remember watching his performance on the Soul Train Music Awards as a kid -- and you just got chills. His 'Thriller' video, is unparalleled. My heart goes out to his family -- especially his siblings."
--MaryK, Connecticut

"I loved his songs and music, his persona, his charisma, his dance moves, his videos and the excitement that went along with everything Michael Jackson. He was a performer who had everything. This is a sad day in the pop world and in the whole world. He will be missed."
--Lori, New York

"Michael Jackson was truly an artist for the generations. My father came up with him and the Jackson 5. I, as a small child, was truly one of the biggest Michael Jackson fans I could possibly be and my love for his music and style never ended. My sister, 13 years junior to me loved his music also and grew up begging to use my CDs. He has inspired a legion of stars and will certainly continue to do even now that his has gone. The news of his death has shocked and saddened me. He will truly be missed… We love you Michael…your legacy will live forever."
--Vanessa N. Reado, Gulf Breeze, Fla.

"Micheal Jackson changed the world. Abc? Jackson 5? Remember when you first saw the moondance? That was one of the single most impressionable moments in dance...Or saw one of his videos? ...Remember fighting with each other over who would get to wear the one glove? ...The hours and hours playing Thriller, and trying to get that moondance down, while singin "Billie Jean."? LOL...He was a star...and like so many stars, stardom took it's toll on an amazing performer's life. I hope he finally found the peace that so evaded him in this life...R.I.P Micheal... No matter what anybody said or judged you on...you were an icon in my childhood...Thank you for sharing your dream with the world, and I'm sorry it hurt you so much.."
--Tiffany Valkoun, Dahlonega, Ga.
"I have followed Michael Jackson since I was a boy. We are the same age. I grew up with him and his music and remained loyal to him and his music. I own all of his music from Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad, etc. I shed tears when I watched Fox fews from the time the story broke until they announced his death. There will never be another entertainer like him and he will be missed. The world will never be the same without him. I said a prayer for Michael and his family and now he is in a much better place then the rest of us. God will take care of you now Michael for eternity. Take care Michael, I love you."
--Kent James Kolstad, San Diego, Calif.

"I have been a fan of Michael Jackson's for the majority of my life. I am 30 yrs old and remember vividly being a huge proponent of him and his music in the 80s and even through the 90s. When all of his legal scandals came about, I had a hard time believing any of those things were true. I believe he was a highly misunderstood, amazingly talented and intelligent person. It was very sad for me to see his decline in his career and himself as a whole in these last several years. I believe Michael Jackson was someone that young fans like I was, looked up to, to some degree. However, he was and always will be King of Pop. This is an untimely and tragic loss, especially for his children I am sure. Despite the scandals that plagued him these last several years, I believe his life should be absolutely recognized and most definitely celebrated for his massive contributions to this world, not only in the form of music but in the form of humanity as well."
--Samantha Rowland, Charlottesville, Va.

"The world will never, ever be the same. Michael Jackson was not only the King of Pop, but he was also a very iconic person, a magnificent performer and fabulous entertainer. I hope that as we pay our respects to him that people remember that and how he made a profound impact in the world of entertainment. May you rest in Peace and my condolences goes out to his family."
--F.W. Hardmon, Lawrenceville, Ga.

"Michael you will be remembered and missed worldwide. Our deepest thoughts goes out to your family and children. May you now finally have some peace."
--Ric Lancaster, Ohio

"I am saddened by the death of my childhood icon Michael Jackson. I shall always remember the excitement that I felt as a child getting dress to go to my first major concert, the VICTORY TOUR featuring Michael Jackson in the Gator Bowl located in Jacksonville, Florida. What a significant loss to the entertainment world. Michael rest in peace and thanks for the MEMORIES!!!"
--Michele, Orange Park, Fla.

"He was my biggest crush growing up. I loved all his music and videos and my friends and I raved over him. Michael you will be sadly missed but your music will go on. I love you still!
--Missvicki, Plainfield, Ind.
"August 25th, 1984, Buffalo Rich Stadium. As soon as we neared the stadium I felt it -- we were about to witness something incredible. The stage lit up like fireworks and there he was. I felt privileged to be there, to witness it and able to take the memories home with me. I was hoping to see him again in concert, this time with my boys...so that they could witness what I had...magic. RIP MJ."
--Jennifer Page, Toronto, ON Canada

"Pop music is History. Condolences from Paramaribo, Suriname to all fans."
--Lilian & Dean
Back to top Go down

Pay tribute to Michael Jackson
Page 1 of 1