THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
WELCOME TO PINOY MANIA FORUM!
NEW HERE? PLEASE REGISTER NOW!

WHEN YOU ARE READY... Coolte16

MEMBERS PLEASE LOGIN
THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE

POWERED BY: www.uzzapmania.evenweb.com

HomeLatest imagesGamesRegisterLog in

WHEN YOU ARE READY...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hogwarts201
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
hogwarts201

WHEN YOU ARE READY... Empty
PostSubject: WHEN YOU ARE READY...   WHEN YOU ARE READY... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 4:05 pm

Everyone longs to give themselves completely to someone - to have a deep full relationship with another; to be loved thoroughly and exclusively. But God says "No, not until you are satisfied, fulfilled and content with being loved by me alone; with giving yourself totally and unreservedly to me; to have an intensely personal and unique relationship with me alone. I love you my child. Until you discover that only in me is your satisfaction can be found, you will be capable of the perfect human relationship that I have planned for you. You will never be united wth another until you are united with me, exclusive of anyone or anything else; exclusive of other desires or longings. I want you to stop planning and stop wishing. Allow me to bring that person to you. You just keep on watching me, expecting the great things. Keep listening and learning the things I tell you. You just wait, that's all.

Don't be anxious, don't worry. Don't look at the things others have or what I have given them. Don't look at the things you want. Just keep looking up to me, for you will miss what I have to show you. When you are ready, I'll surprise you with a love more wonderful than you have ever dreamed of. You see, not until you are ready, until the one I have for you is ready... I am working even at this very minute to have you both ready at the same time...until you are both satisfied, exclusively with me and the life I have prepared for you, you will not be able to experience the love that exemplies your relationship with me. Thi is perfect love. And dear one, I want you to have this wonderful love, I want you to see in the flesh a picture of your relationship with me, and enjoy materially and correctly, the everlasting union of beauty, perfection and love that I offer you with myself. Please know that I love you utterly. Believe and be satisfied."
Back to top Go down

WHEN YOU ARE READY...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE :: Pinoy Mania Literature :: Articles-
Jump to: