THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
WELCOME TO PINOY MANIA FORUM!
NEW HERE? PLEASE REGISTER NOW!

relationship status: SINGLE Coolte16

MEMBERS PLEASE LOGIN
THANK YOU!
PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PINOY MANIA FORUM SITE

POWERED BY: www.uzzapmania.evenweb.com

HomeLatest imagesGamesRegisterLog in

relationship status: SINGLE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rubii Jiin
Administrator
Administrator
Rubii Jiin

relationship status: SINGLE Empty
PostSubject: relationship status: SINGLE   relationship status: SINGLE Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:03 pm

I'm Musika.. a total ex-girlfriend ng isang ex-boyfriend na na-amnesia na mahal niya ako..
I've been in a relationship for about 3 years..
until one day i woke up realizing that i have been attached to someone who doesn't care for me at all..
I have been through many relationships..
And ngayon lang ulit ako naging single..
It has been a struggle from the transition of being taken to being single..
but despite that incident, i find being single a surprise in a box..and a funny act.. =)

I have been through heartbreaks, breakups and all that jazz..
I have been through tears, girl peptalks and, love advices..
I have been through soul-searching, soulmate finding, mr. right guy arrival..
I have been through crushes, blind dates and matchmaking events..

guys...
they come.. but in a couple of months or years.. and *puff* they disappear..
aaminin ko, sometimes, its not their fault.. minsan sakin naman din..
i get tired when i feel na it doesn't matter at all..

all is fair in love and war right?.. so tama din namang mapagod tayo sa kanila..

it's funny how we cry over them, and eat as much chocolates and ice cream as we want..
mind you, malakas ang business ng grocery kapag heartbroken tayong girls..
ilang timbang ice cream ang nauubos natin.. at lahat ng klase ng chocolates bibilhin natin..
mapa-TOBLERONE, HERSHEYS,CADBURY,FERRERO ROCHER, KITKAT, BUTTERFINGER,VAN HOUTEN, oh anu man..
mawala lang yung pain na nadadama natin..

we even rent movies na tear-jerking.. lahat din ng chick-flicks hahakutin, basta yung makakarelate lang tay0..
hindi rin mawawala ang tissue.. ilang rolyo ng tissue ang naubos sa kakaiyak kapag naalala yung break up at kapag may naalala ako tungkol sa ex ko..

we even hoard on shopping, mabuhos lang ang galit sa boys..
isang damukal na damit ang nabili ko one time..
and it gave me the reason to buy my favorite shoes.. *wink*

it also gave me the reason to pursue my passion in photography..
lahat ng naki2ta q kinukunan q ng larawan.. haha

i did everything just to stop myself from sulking in the corner, get hold of his picture and cry in the dark..

at one point, i burned all the stuff that reminds me of him, pwera nalang ang cellphone ko and other gadgets..
(haha di pa ako gaga para sirain ko yun, magdusa siya..akin na yun).. *hihihi*

being single made me look better..
i learned to take care of myself more..
hindi tulad ng dati that i only have to think about him..

being single made me more independent..
it made me strong..
and it made believe in myself more..

hindi naman talga natin kailangan ng partner to make us feel that we are loved..
we still have our family and friends..
who loves us more..
and lastly, you have yourself and GOD to love more than anything in this world..

being SINGLE is just a status quo in this universe and not a lifestyle...

anong sense ng pagiging TAKEN kung hindi mo naman mahal ang sarili mo..
how can you love others when you don't love yourself first?
how will you learn love yourself if you won't give a little effort?

being single is a blessing.. and a time capsule..
through this process, you will learn the worth that was lost from you..
it will also make you understand what lacks from your being and what you can give to your future partner..

being single is a gift for yourself and glad to say..

[img]relationship status: SINGLE 99382216 [/img]

Last edited by JAM_MUSIKA on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1000007010479
`LoCO|XhuN
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: relationship status: SINGLE   relationship status: SINGLE Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:51 pm

HAPPY TO BE SINGEL.. LET'S ALL YELL SINGLES =))
Back to top Go down
http://www.xconclanfamily.forumtl.com
`ubeholicx
Administrator
Administrator
`ubeholicx

PostSubject: Re: relationship status: SINGLE   relationship status: SINGLE Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:07 am

. magdiwang tau yey ayii laf
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001284120281
Rubii Jiin
Administrator
Administrator
Rubii Jiin

PostSubject: Re: relationship status: SINGLE   relationship status: SINGLE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:31 pm

single kna din bunso?? :kindat:
Back to top Go down
`LoCO|XhuN
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: relationship status: SINGLE   relationship status: SINGLE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:14 pm

yan single? HIMALA DAMI boys nean eh..
Back to top Go down
Rubii Jiin
Administrator
Administrator
Rubii Jiin

PostSubject: Re: relationship status: SINGLE   relationship status: SINGLE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:16 pm

isa kna ba dun? HAHA! xD
Back to top Go down
`LoCO|XhuN
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: relationship status: SINGLE   relationship status: SINGLE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:10 pm

uyy hndi ah.. tahaha sayo pwede pa relationship status: SINGLE 10941
Back to top Go down
AiZEECOOL
Forum Expert
Forum Expert
AiZEECOOL

PostSubject: Re: relationship status: SINGLE   relationship status: SINGLE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:00 pm

NiCE ONE :DD//
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/aizeecool.antukinz#!/aizeecool.antukinz
hogwarts201
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
hogwarts201

PostSubject: Re: relationship status: SINGLE   relationship status: SINGLE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:41 pm

So how do you make the best of being sin­gle when it seems every­one is in a rela­tion­ship? Spend more time with your sin­gle friends. Get­ting out with peo­ple who can relate to your dat­ing adven­tures makes you feel less alone. When you’re sin­gle you can do what­ever you want, when­ever you want. Sure you might not have a stand­ing Sat­ur­day night date but that means your week­ends are always going to be inter­est­ing & dif­fer­ent.

Back to top Go down
hogwarts201
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
hogwarts201

PostSubject: Re: relationship status: SINGLE   relationship status: SINGLE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:43 pm

If you're fixated on being part of a couple, here are some reasons to savor your singleness.

Steps

1. Ignore the naysayers. In a couple-driven consumer marketing society, you're bound to come across people who wonder why you're single, as if the ultimate goal in life is to pair up with another human being and cling to that ideal as if your life depends on it. They might even imply that something is "wrong" with you if you're single. Brace yourself for that kind of ignorance. Remember that you don't have to defend your being single, just like it's rude to attack the validity of someone's relationship. Just say "I prefer being single" and change the subject or mention that statistics show that 1/2 of all people are single.
Back to top Go down
hogwarts201
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
hogwarts201

PostSubject: Re: relationship status: SINGLE   relationship status: SINGLE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:44 pm

2. Focus on friendship. Being single doesn't have to mean being lonely. When you're single, you have more time to do a variety of things, all of which are opportunities to forge new friendships. Even if you're an introvert, this can be an excellent time to nurture your extroverted side. But social butterflies can grapple with loneliness too. Make it a priority in your life to create meaningful friendships and enrich your existing ones.
Learn How to Talk to Strangers. Or, if you're already good at that, how about How to Hug a Stranger?
Practice communication skills that improve and deepen friendships: How to Be a Good Listener and How to Practice Nonviolent Communication.

Get better at dealing with difficult people. Read How to Cultivate Compassion in Your Life and How to Deal With Impossible People and who knows? You might find a friend where you previously only found frustration.
Be Optimistic. Whether you're in a relationship or not, you want to be happy. Research shows that the number one ingredient for happiness, by far, is optimism.
Back to top Go down
hogwarts201
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
hogwarts201

PostSubject: Re: relationship status: SINGLE   relationship status: SINGLE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:46 pm

3. Enjoy your freedom. Everybody has radical little fantasies...and the chances of pairing up with someone who shares such a fantasy with equal fervor is not something to hold your breath for. So what are you waiting for? Find some people who have the same idea, or just go for it alone, and you'll meet like-minded people along the way.
How to Start Living in a Tiny House - Much more easily done when you live by yourself!

Camp As a Lifestyle - Not easy to do if you have a significant other who isn't as enthused about the outdoors as you are.

How to Travel on a Very Limited Budget - Radical ideas for shoestring travel.
Become a Hobo - Not something that's easy to pull off if you're in a relationship with someone whose location is fixed.

Grow Your Own Food - This takes up a lot of your time, and is ridiculously hard to pull off in a relationship if your partner isn't as passionate about it as you are. However, it's a good activity to try.
Back to top Go down
hogwarts201
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
hogwarts201

PostSubject: Re: relationship status: SINGLE   relationship status: SINGLE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:47 pm

4. Appreciate the absence of compromise. Classic relationship advice dictates that compromise, sacrifice are essential to a healthy relationship. Perhaps if you've been in a relationship before, you realize how much stuff you had to give up in order to make that relationship work. Or maybe you forgot about that stuff, because you're focused on the things you miss. Well, this is a good time to shift that focus. If you're a slob, isn't it great to be able to leave your stuff laying around, without anybody minding? If you're a neat freak, isn't it wonderful to be able to organize everything, and find it the way you left it? Isn't it nice to be able to cook and eat and enjoy foods that a partner might be averse to? Isn't it cool to be able to go out spontaneously, without wondering whether your partner can or should be invited? A relationship can add many good things to your life, but it also adds some rigidity, so take the time to appreciate your current flexibility.
Back to top Go down
hogwarts201
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
hogwarts201

PostSubject: Re: relationship status: SINGLE   relationship status: SINGLE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:48 pm

5. Cherish the excitement. Relationships tend to come along with planning--for example, you can't just accept a job across the country without touching base with your significant other. And generally, if you're in it for the long haul, you'll likely talk about what you'll be doing years from now. But when you're single, the future is completely open. Today you're at your desk, and a year from now you might be camping in Alaska. Right now you're single, but tomorrow you might meet your soul-mate. Who knows? Fantasize. Be spontaneous. Be bold.
Back to top Go down
hogwarts201
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
hogwarts201

PostSubject: Re: relationship status: SINGLE   relationship status: SINGLE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:49 pm

6. Being married is a "lifestyle choice" and not a "requirement." Therefore, being single is a "lifestyle choice" and not a "default option." It is possible CHOOSE to be single. There are advantages to being married just as there are disadvantages to being married, such as loss of personal freedom, having to compromise, etc. Conversely, there are advantages to being single, as well as disadvantages. Whether one is married or single is nothing more than a lifestyle choice.
Back to top Go down
hogwarts201
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
hogwarts201

PostSubject: Re: relationship status: SINGLE   relationship status: SINGLE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:58 pm

Top 10 Benefits of being Single: FOR MEN

The single life is replete with liberties that you could not imagine. Here are the top 10 reasons you should consider taking a hiatus from the relationship arena and remain single.

10. You don’t have to tolerate moodiness & nagging

Fellas, how many times have you been in the doghouse because your woman was livid for reasons you still don’t understand? Relish not being the target of her inexplicable mood swings, and the calm that comes when there’s no nagging. When you wake up on the couch, you’ll know it’s because you chose to pass out there.
Back to top Go down
hogwarts201
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
hogwarts201

PostSubject: Re: relationship status: SINGLE   relationship status: SINGLE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:00 pm

9. You can gain weight without worrying

Just as you can spend more time buffing up at the gym, you can also just chill and let yourself go for a little while. When you’re not on the market, you don’t have to worry about looking like an Adonis every day. Go ahead and wear that threadbare Metallica T-shirt and those holey boxers. Enjoy the pleasure of occasionally being a slob. Just don’t go so far that you can’t trim down in time for when you decide to start hunting.
Back to top Go down
hogwarts201
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
hogwarts201

PostSubject: Re: relationship status: SINGLE   relationship status: SINGLE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:01 pm

8. You can appreciate your independence

You can use your newfound free time for solitary fun, as well as self-improvement. Being single forces you to do things for yourself, like cook, do laundry and tidy up your pad. Being skilled at many things makes you a more complete, well-rounded person — a great card to hold when you decide to reenter the dating market.
Furthermore, independence is a great trait, and women will likely notice that you’re not the needy, clingy type.
Back to top Go down
hogwarts201
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
hogwarts201

PostSubject: Re: relationship status: SINGLE   relationship status: SINGLE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:02 pm

7. You can control your finances

If you’ve ever been in a serious relationship, you know that, sooner or later, a good chunk of your budget goes into steady lady-maintenance costs. Bachelorhood gives you full financial freedom, and you never have to worry about paying for dinner or buying presents.
However, understand that this does not mean that you will save money — on the contrary; you might be spending more on partying, buying drinks, dressing well, and so on. But at least you are the master of every single dollar you spend.
Back to top Go down
hogwarts201
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
hogwarts201

PostSubject: Re: relationship status: SINGLE   relationship status: SINGLE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:03 pm

6. You have more time for activities

When you’re single, you have no reason to sit around doing nothing. Want to harden your body at the gym? Play a new instrument? How about watch the Die Hard trilogy for the 11th time? Who’s stopping you?
You can even use the time that you’d spend pleasing a demanding girlfriend to hang with the boys. After all, isn’t neglecting your friends one of the biggest sacrifices of couplehood?
Look forward to being spontaneous, not having to answer to anyone and flirting like crazy…
Back to top Go down
hogwarts201
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
hogwarts201

PostSubject: Re: relationship status: SINGLE   relationship status: SINGLE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:04 pm

5. You don’t have to deal with another’s personal habits

You used to cringe when she used your razor to shave her legs, and the scented candles she burned in every room made you sick. Now there’s no irritating habits to tolerate. You can sleep peacefully without her snoring and hog all the blankets without a care in the world. You have no one to pick up after but yourself. Give your patience a well-deserved break and live in unflustered.
Back to top Go down
hogwarts201
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
hogwarts201

PostSubject: Re: relationship status: SINGLE   relationship status: SINGLE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:05 pm

4. You can be spontaneous

Being single lets your break out of the numbing cycle of routine. Be daring while you can. Go on a fishing trip with your crew at the drop of a hat. Push it further and head out on a wild Spring Break surrounded by gorgeous college women. Not only will you be doing something out of the ordinary, you can do it without double-checking with someone else first. This is the height of freedom.
Back to top Go down
hogwarts201
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
hogwarts201

PostSubject: Re: relationship status: SINGLE   relationship status: SINGLE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:06 pm

3. You can focus on your career

Life is a juggling act in which you have to keep the many elements aloft, paying equal attention to each one. But if you let one drop, you can channel your forces to the remaining parts. In the absence of a relationship, you’ll have much more time to devote to your work. You can put in those extra hours on a project to impress your boss, and even take on something else. And you don’t have to worry about sacrificing your love life, as you’ll be single and vigorous.
Back to top Go down
hogwarts201
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
hogwarts201

PostSubject: Re: relationship status: SINGLE   relationship status: SINGLE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:08 pm

2. You can be your own boss

Relationships are synonymous with compromise. You eventually have to sacrifice something you really like — a football game or extra cheese on your pizza — for the good of the pair. Use your single time to treat yourself a little more. In small doses, selfishness is good for the soul.
Being your own boss also means answering to no one. You went to a strip club? You got the scent of some woman’s perfume all over your clothes? Enjoy not having to explain your actions.
Back to top Go down
hogwarts201
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
hogwarts201

PostSubject: Re: relationship status: SINGLE   relationship status: SINGLE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:08 pm

1. You can flirt as you please

Nothing is worse than that nagging voice in your head telling you that you shouldn’t be talking to this killer brunette in front of you. Being single gives you the complete freedom to flirt with whomever you want, whenever you want.

It also gives you the chance to sharpen your mojo so that, before you know it, you’ll be the master player on your block. Since you’re unattached, take this opportunity to master the art of seduction, and who knows what rewards you’ll reap.

The bright side of solitude
Everything has a good side; you just have to learn how to spot it. Society places too much importance on finding a mate, something your hormones are quick to enforce. The next time you get that pesky feeling that you have to be with someone, remember these 10 points, and you’ll savor the joys of being a free man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: relationship status: SINGLE   relationship status: SINGLE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

relationship status: SINGLE
Page 1 of 1